Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Favorite Thing

Hey everyone! I haven't been on to blog in a long time! How's everyone doin'? A couple of weeks ago I took a picture with Scott in front of his truck. I love to go truckin'! (Maybe because I get a pop everytime I go)
Posin' with my favorite trucker, Scott. Don't we look great?!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karen said...

I like the pictures of you with the BIG truck. My little boy loves big trucks like that too!!

I just set my blog to private, so email me if you want to keep looking at it: karenjepson97@hotmail.com

.:Shurtliff Fam:. said...

Hey Dusty! You look great by that big truck!

The Nebs said...

Hey Dusty! It's Tammy(Gardner). It's so great to see you doing so well! I can't wait to see what else you've been up to these days!(I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog).

JaKe and NaT* said...

DUSTY!! hows it goin friend? do you remember me.. emilees friend natalie!! the one that has the crazy tongue? haha your blog is awesome! and your awesome .. hope things are goin great and i hope you continue to love those pops that you get when you ride the truck with scott!!!