
Yesterday I headed to the railroad tracks at Crestline with the Truman family.

We got to see three trains!

I had a great time 'cept it's a little boring.

I entertained myself drinking Pepsi and picking up berries from the cedar trees.

What a great day!
4 comments:
Hey D-Man!
Nice pictures. It was good to see you this weekend. Hopefully, I will see you again before too long. Take care and have a great week.
Megan
Dusty! I just found your blog through Emilees! It looks like you had a lot of fun at Crestline. Be good. :)
Glad I found you! Head on over to our class blog at: enterprisehigh2002@blogspot.com. See ya there!
Hi Dusty! I'm glad you started a blog so that I can see what you're up to! I hope it's ok if I add you to my list. I miss being able to see you & hang out with you. Hopefully I'll be able to see you soon. Take care!
Karen (Holt) Jepson
Post a Comment